- The Fito Rucula-Roka seeds help you grow a rather strong plant in your very own garden,
which can provide for some really fresh and tasty toppings for your Italian dishes.
The Rucula-Roka is generally a strong plant, which is able to sustain under extreme weather conditions as well as from a lot of diseases.
This is a really fast plant to grow, and you can harvest it within 4 to 6 weeks from sowing of the seeds.
- The plant can be harvested all the year long
- The plant is really quick to grow and can be harvested in 4-6 weeks from sowing
- The plant is resistant to a lot of diseases
- Withstands extreme weather conditions
Fito Rucola Premium Quality Seeds (Made in Spain) by Semillas Fitó
- Are you a fan of pizzas, garlic breads and lasagna and frequently cook these at home?
Then why not grow your favorite garnish and add another home grown topping to it,
using the Fito Rucula-Roka seeds.
17 People watching this product now!