- Radishes are annual vegetables that are members of the Brassicaceae or Cruciferous family, along with broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, kale, and collards
- They are started from seed in spring (for a spring harvest) or late summer (for a fall harvest)
- Some of the smaller radishes mature in as few as 25 days and the larger winter radishes can keep you waiting for up to 60 days
- Radishes, like most vegetables grown for their roots, are direct seeded in the garden
- Radishes grow quickly, they can be squeezed in between other plants in the vegetable garden
- Radishes are good for loosening and cultivating the soil for slower-to-sprout vegetables, like carrots
Fito Radish Premium Quality Seeds (Made in Spain) by Semillas Fitó
- EASY TO GROW – Seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners.
- EXCELLENT GIFT for you, your family, and your friends. Grow in your yard, raised beds, planter boxes, Pots, and know for sure what goes onto and into the food on your table.
- FOOD SECURITY FOR YOUR FAMILY – Plant now or store for future growing seasons. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share them with others.