- Fitó Petunia Dwarf Compact Red Star is a weather-hardy and attractive red star color bloom with contrasting veins.
The best time to sow these seeds in late winter to mid-spring at 21-24C (70-75F) on the surface of good seed compost and lightly firm down.
Keep the compost damp but not too wet. Seeds will germinate within 10-21 days.
For best outcomes, keep them in well-drained soil and a sunny spot.
The pack includes 600 gram of seeds.
These can be grown in garden fields and 7.4 cm pots.
- The pack includes 600 gram of seeds
- Red star bloom with contrasting veins
- Keep the soil lightly but regularly moist
- Feed them with general-purpose fertilizer
- The best sowing time is late winter to mid-spring at 21-24C (70-75F)
Fitó Petunia “Dwarf” Compact Red Premium Quality Seeds (Made in Spain) by Semillas Fitó
- This plant bears flowers that have a funnel shape and brilliant shade that is sure to add a touch of drama to the flower garden
- Universally-known as strong-performing annuals that bloom especially during summer
- Petunias can be grown in containers of all kinds and even in the garden
- Look best when planted in a mass grouping, creating a blanket of red in your garden.