- Italian Sweet Pepper becomes 5 cm wide and 18 cm long with thin meat, sweet flavor, thin skin
- Turns red from green when ripe
- Sow the seeds in hot bed in cold areas or free field in warm areas,
- Sow after maceration of the seed for 10 hours and bury the seed at 0.5 cm
- Transplant to the 80 x 50 cm frame
- Nutritional balance 1-2-2
Fito Ecologica Organic Italian Sweet Pepper Premium Quality Seeds (Made in Spain) by Semillas Fitó
Semillas Fitó® is a Spanish Seeds brand, founded in 1880 in Sant Martí de Provençal’s, Barcelona.
In these more than 130 years,
it has gone from being a small seed company to becoming one of the leading multinationals in the sector of genetic breeding,
production and distribution of vegetable and field crop seeds.