- This chicory variety produces red leaves with white, wide central nerves
- The long, concave leaves feature smooth edges
- The seeds can be directly sown into the ground or in containers, from March to April or June to October in Mediterranean and continental climates
- The plant prefers a sunny location, although it can also grow in shaded areas
- Prefers to be watered frequently with the ground kept moist
Fito Chicory Premium Quality Seeds (Made in Spain) by Semillas Fitó
Semillas Fitó® is a Spanish Seeds brand, founded in 1880 in Sant Martí de Provençal’s, Barcelona.
In these more than 130 years,
it has gone from being a small seed company to becoming one of the leading multinationals in the sector of genetic breeding,
production and distribution of vegetable and field crop seeds.