- These seeds produce large, white cauliflower heads with straight leaves that act as covering
- These seeds are sown in pots from June to August in both Mediterranean and continental climates
- The plant prefers full sun but also tolerates shade and humidity and needs to be watered frequently and regularly
- Heads will be ready for harvest from November to early February once the heads are firm and hard, but not rough
Fito Cauliflower Montalba Premium Quality Seeds (Made in Spain) by Semillas Fitó
- EASY TO GROW – Seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden.
Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners.
- EXCELLENT GIFT for you, your family, and your friends. Grow in your yard, raised beds, planter boxes, Pots,
and know for sure what goes onto and into the food on your table.
- FOOD SECURITY FOR YOUR FAMILY – Plant now or store for future growing seasons.
Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location.
Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share them with others.