Rooter Liquid (Root Booster) Organic Liquid Fertilizer
Apply using localized irrigation or by sprinkling, ensuring that the liquid comes into contact with the root zone.
It is recommended to apply in nurseries, at transplantation, in young trees and in adult trees with root problems
- In the seed bed, apply from 1 to 3 times, using 6-10 mL/L of water from the budding of the cotyledon.
- In transplants: make 2 applications, the first on watering the transplant and the second one week later, at a dose of 10-15 L/ha.
- Nursery: 20 mL/tree split in 2 applications at the start of the activity
- Young trees (start of production): 40-80 mL/tree in 2 applications at the start of the activity
- Adult trees (full production): 60-120 mL/tree in 2 applications, at the start of the activity or whenever it is necessary to recover the root mass and activity