Alfil Fungicide suitable for protection and treatment of trees, horticultural or ornamental plants,
from infestations of fungi such as phytophthora and peroneal prosperous.
It is ideal for phytophthora in sour and apple trees, while it fights very well the powdery mildew in vine, onions, tomatoes in the countryside,
greenhouse tomatoes, cucumber, zucchini, melon, watermelon, cauliflower, cabbage, lettuce, leeks and potato.
It also fights soil fungi in conifers with rooting and sprinkling such as Leyland, gold crested, toughies
and arizonika. For better results in conifers, preventive interventions are needed from mid-April onwards.
Net Weight – 1 KG
Made in Spain
ALFIL 80% WG Fungicide Systemic MOCCAE Approved Made in Spain
- Controls plant diseases – Copper Fungicide helps control powdery mildew, downy mildew, black spot, peach leaf curl, rust, and many other diseases.
- Protection for plants – Designed for use on vegetables, roses, fruits, nuts, herbs, ornamentals and turf.
- Organic gardening – Approved and suitable for all of your organic gardening needs.
- It can even be used up to the day of harvest.
- This natural fungicide is designed to be safely used around people and pets.
- Contains copper – The active ingredient of copper is a naturally occurring chemical which makes it a great option for use on all of your plants.
- Easy to apply – Product instantly mixes with water and should be applied using either a hose-end sprayer or tank sprayer.
- Carefully read and use according to label directions.